Earthquake (3") 206cc Chipper / Shredder With Briggs Stratton Intek Engine - 9060300

Earthquake (3") 206cc Chipper / Shredder With Briggs Stratton Intek Engine - 9060300 Reviews



More Picture


Ordered about a week ago,arrived yesterday. Be sure it is shipped to a place that there will be an able bodied person to unload. It was not a problem at all for me, had it shipped to my work location and was put in my truck while I worked, you may not be so fortunate. It is truck delivered not UPS or other such... Read directions, I didn't at first and it took an extra 1/2 hour to attache the chute (a very simple job if done correctly). Add oil gas and get ready to clear. I had about 3+ pickup loads chopped to about 30+ gallons of wood chip in a short time! Be sure there is nothing in hopper getting chopped when you shut it off or you will need to open clear chamber of debris before you can start it again. This is true of most chippers. A+++ on my first day! October 2010 Free shipping Tax relief, that sold it for me. Glad I took the offer, I will check out other Earthquake equipment in near future. Briggs Stratton Intek IC 206cc Engine Powerful enough to turn branches up to 3" int...


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


The best tool I have ever bought - Carol -
The is a fabulous addition to the yard. I use it hard and even took it completely apart and got it back together again (although this is not recommended for the faint of heart). I have never had to have it repaired and will get a tune up for the first time in 2 years. Love it. One thing to watch out for is running sod through it...the wet dirt gathers in the bottom of the blade area - see sentence two for the result!! I can also say that I have ground up a number of trees and limbs which is an huge ecological saving for the dump.


Nov 02, 2010 21:51:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment